OBJECTIVES OF THE COUNCIL
- To promote creation and maintenance of an enabling environment in order to effectively contribute to effective and equitable sustainable development
- Provide forum and build effective network for promoting dialogue, collaboration, learning experiences and information.
- Strengthen organizational, operational and conceptual properties of its constituents to enable effective and efficient independent operations.
- To champion and defend the rights its constituency in all matters.
- Influence public policy in relation to its constituency.
- Create public awareness on its role and responsibilities
- To represent its constituency on local, international and national levels.